Personality Traits of Virgo
Those born under the zodiac sign of Virgo are known for being highly perceptive, analytical and well organized. One of their key strengths is their ability to think and solve problems quickly. If something is amiss, a Virgo will likely be able to recognize it immediately. Virgos are also very practical and self-reliant. They much prefer doing things on their own than asking for help or having to depend on others. While outwardly they may appear calm, cool and collected, internally they can sometimes get a little anxious especially when something they are responsible for is disorganized or needs to get done. They also hate delays and generally are not big risk takers.
Socially, Virgos tend to shy away from wanting to be popular or the center of attention. They much prefer being around a select group of friends. Once they feel comfortable being around someone, they can be a lot of fun. They have a quick wit and a great sense of humor. They are not above doing a little playful teasing from time to time as well. Virgos are also known for being kind, compassionate and generous. They will always go the extra mile whenever someone they care for is in need.
Love Traits of Virgo
● Virgos can be difficult to date. They may be concerned that they are not attractive to others because they place the same unusually high standards upon themselves.
● Virgos are not big risk takers. They can talk themselves out of taking a chance with someone romantically because they fear being rejected.
● Sometimes Virgos will apply their own high standards to others. They can be overly judgmental or picky when it comes to selecting a suitable partner.
● Virgos love a sharp wit and "can do" attitude. They will often look for these traits in their partners as well.
● Virgos can be quite compassionate and loving with the right partner. They also enjoy being playful and flirtatious.
● Virgos still may have difficulty expressing their true feelings even when they fully trust someone.
● Virgos are loyal and are protective of their partners.
● Virgos can be neat-freaks and may push their organizational habits upon their partners.
● Virgos like to be self-reliant. If their partner doesn't understand their way of thinking it can be interpreted in the wrong way. Although they may at times seem a little distant, Virgos are always devoted and loyal partners.
Best Virgo Love Matches: Taurus, Capricorn, Virgo
Virgo and Taurus Love Compatibility
Virgo and Taurus are a natural match. Both signs have very goal oriented personalities. Virgo's inclination to attend to the needs of others compliments Taurus' strong willed nature almost perfectly. When it comes to relationships, they both place a high value stability and commitment. They are also pragmatic and sensible in their approach to accomplishing set goals. They do not like taking chances and are happiest together when they are working on projects as a team or doing things at home. The one drawback is that their guarded natures may mean that it can take a while for them to truly get to know one another. Fortunately, unlike shy Virgo, Taurus should have no difficulties making the first move.
Virgo and Capricorn Love Compatibility
Virgo and Capricorn also make a very well-suited match. Both signs are highly intelligent and sensible. However, Capricorn's exceptionally cautious nature may make it very difficult for them to come together on their own. When they do it will probably be through other circumstances such as work or by an introduction from a mutual friend. Once they do though they should find instant chemistry. Capricorn's conservative yet driven nature makes for an excellent match with Virgo's determined and practical way of viewing things. Together they should get along well and understand each other perfectly.
Virgo and Virgo Love Compatibility
A Virgo and Virgo can make an excellent match provided that one Virgo is willing to surrender some autonomy to the other and take a subservient role. If both partners insist on being in control, there can be conflict as there would with any relationship between two strong willed individuals. If they can work out their differences though, two Virgos will truly find friendship and happiness in each other's company. Both are conscientious and dependable partners who take their duties and responsibilities together very sincerely. They will seldom be bored by with each other's company because they share so much in common. They will particularly find pleasure in discussing and analyzing just about everything and then exploring new and constructive ways to solve problems as a team.